Please pray that the love of my life ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslove32

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that the love of my life ### ### (###) stops drinking and comes to his senses. Pray that the Lord will keep him save and remove all negative influences that are surrounding him. Please send him home to his family and the people who love and care for him the most. Remove vindictive influences from his life. In God's name we pray.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
I will agree in prayer with you on this matter. Have a blessed day!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
129
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
134
Please pray I find the right man for me who is handsome and takes care of me and we have a healthy relationship.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom