Please 🙏 pray that the hospital and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am faced with taking another MRI tomorrow and don't know whether that is wise. Please pray for wisdom. There has been so many problems here at the hospital they've given me melatonin which has made me sick for 3 days, and I'm just recovering from that. Thank you for your...
Replies
9
Views
168
Please pray for My son ### he play college football he is in the hospital being overwork in practice and dehydrated its effecting his kidney. I ask Jesus for healing and comfort for him i can't be there with him I live three hours away but Jesus is there by his side if no one there
Replies
12
Views
130
My brother and sister. Tonight I respectfully ask for your prayers to support my daughter wellbeing and health. She (###) is currently in the hospital fighting infection. She is currently in severe pain and the hospital is doing what they can to heal her. Jesus I humbly ask that you lay your...
Replies
14
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom