Please pray that the heaviness on my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really under heavy condemnation and guilt from spiritual warfare. I have been anxious and scared all day today and need God's grace today. Please pray that God is working things out for me and in my favor. Please pray for favor with the apartment management and that daughter signs to be...
Replies
11
Views
439
My wife is suffering from leg heaviness and headache for almost 20 years. We have moved to and from house of prayers and hospitals but no solution to this problem. Please, pray for her, her name is "### ### ###". May the good lord bless you all richly. Thank you Jesus. Warm regard, ###, Cell. ###.
Replies
6
Views
178
I have been attacked by a spirit of heaviness which manifests as me having a weight problem. I noticed when I was not overweight or obese I didn't have this problem and Jesus favor was on me. Please pray for Jesus to lift the spirit of heaviness off of me in Jesus Name. Please pray for Jesus to...
Replies
7
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom