Please pray that the animals friend community ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
8
Views
151
Me heart goes out to all the animals who are homeless or in a shelter that kills cats and dogs because nobody wants to adopt them. If I have the money I would open up no kill shelter and maybe a pet shop that sells cats, dogs, rabbits, pet food and supplies and more animals. It's very heartless...
Replies
13
Views
557
Please pray that there is a revival in my community.
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom