Please pray that ###'s jaw and ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a healing from the ear, the jaw, the neck, the left side of the neck that your left side of the ear. Both of the ear for the left side of the ear are smart. I don’t that the other ear is fine. I’m just the job two sides of Joe got to recover me my niece and my eyes too...
Replies
12
Views
158
I was awakened early this morning with a headache and pain in my jaw. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but ended up having to get up and take high-dose Ibuprofen. What's going on is problems associated with breaking in the jaw orthotic. [My other issue is slight locking and then awful...
Replies
15
Views
529
Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom