Please pray that ###'s covid test ...

Bellafons

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my sister's covid test results are negative. Praise be the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
325
Prayers for my daughter's blood test results, my lord, whatever comes out it will be favor from my lord Jesus 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
10
Views
201
I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom