Please pray that ###'s aggressive

flagstaff 1590

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my husband's aggressive prostate cancer has spread no further. I beg the Lord for this good man's life.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request with a yes. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life with the sure knowledge that You are always there for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
Replies
9
Views
133
Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom