Please pray that not a single person is harmed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that not a single person is harmed in any protests that follow the decision in ### to not indict a policeman. Pray for the protection of life and limb, homes, businesses, cars, and other properties.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
8
Views
209
God if this is your plan for my life, please light my way and Guide me!
Replies
8
Views
202
I also told this person that I am not angry with them, but that the information they are so keen to obtain can be found elsewhere. It turned out that they are not interested in acquiring greater knowledge. Then they sent me messages suggesting that I was angry with them. I think that's...
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom