Please pray that my work is stress free today, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
Please pray that my work is stress free today, for my coworkers to get along and for all of us to travel safe. I will always be thankful for His blessings. God Bless.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful,accurate and productive work day in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free, accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
123
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free,productive, peaceful and accurate work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom