Please pray that my visa will be ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my visa will be approved promptly so that I can continue my education and be reunited with my girlfriend after one year of being apart. I thank you Lord Jesus for the opportunities you’ve given me and this amazing woman you have blessed me with. I thank you for removing many hardships that were in our way. Let September 25 be the day ### & I are bonded forever and never separated again!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother/sister ###. We ask for Your divine intervention in the approval of their visa, so that they may continue their education and be reunited with their beloved girlfriend after a year of separation. Lord, we thank You for the opportunities You have provided and for the amazing woman You have blessed them with. We are grateful for the many hardships You have removed from their path. We pray that ### will be a day of joy and bonding, where they are united forever and never separated again. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
11
Views
39
Please pray for me. I’m currently waiting for my visa approval, and this has been a very stressful and emotional time for me. I’m praying that God opens the right doors, removes every obstacle, and blesses me with good news soon. Please keep me in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and...
Replies
12
Views
393
my immigration issues, my visa is expiring on the 31st of December ###, my company have agreed to sponsor my visa but the process is delaying me. I pray that God show me mercy in this case because my case is an emergency. I’m helpless at this point.
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom