Please pray that my thoughts are free from the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
Please pray that my thoughts are free from the temptation of evil. I want all of that behind me so I can move on.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please give strength & faith to this person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mes pensées me rongent. J'ai l'impression d'être torturée de l'intérieur. C'est comme si mes pensées se livraient une véritable guerre intérieure. J'ai le cœur brisé et je ne comprends pas d'où vient cette souffrance. Je veux juste que ça cesse. J'aimerais avoir confiance en moi et en mes...
Replies
13
Views
305
Ces derniers mois, mes pensées et mon cœur ont été soumis à une violente épreuve, et j'ai même éprouvé des désirs et des pensées que je n'avais JAMAIS eus auparavant – des choses très négatives et abominables. Cela m'a profondément blessée et a affecté ma foi et l'image que j'ai de moi-même...
Replies
12
Views
154
I want your guys help to pray with me for passing this, if I don’t pass height and weight today I get kicked out the military and I’m out of a job, I absolutely need this. I’ve been doing the very best I can for a few months and now I just want you and God’s help, please pray for this in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,765
Messages
16,780,811
Members
648,329
Latest member
Gssaisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom