Please pray that my situation improves soon. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
158
Prayer for my housing situation, it’s now gotten even more uncomfortable with passive aggressive bullying, no privacy, and controlling behaviours. He literally has a chair at the entrance of my curtain makeshift bedroom. It also takes a toll on my physical health, asthma (he’s a smoker), lack of...
Replies
11
Views
225
Please pray that my job situation improves or God opens a new better door. The job has been so stressful that it's put me in the emergency room in the past. The unfortunate reality is that I need the job to support my family. I don't know what to do, and I have been praying to God for a long...
Replies
4
Views
500
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom