Please pray that my "Show my posts" section on ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSawyer

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my "Show my posts" section on this website will be fixed. It will not let me get on it. I really like to see all of the people who have prayed for me and thank them. Love, ### (###)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, I’m gonna keep on praying every day here until my picture is shown before the year ends. I really would just wanna show a photograph myself just like a lot of yours on the news. Just send a picture of me just to be on there and make a brief appearance. Please let this happen...
Replies
9
Views
365
Someone in my life just made a comment toward me that really offended me and hurt my feelings concerning me not having a regular job. This person and some others in my life are constantly making comments like this (in jest but also perhaps out of rudeness due to spiritual warfare that has been...
Replies
6
Views
207
I would like to know, would you all pray for everyone in the United States of America, that have section 8 vouchers and low-income; and ask GOD to let Congress to continue funding rental assistance for people, and let them continue to help the people, because GOD, gave them the section 8 and...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom