Please Pray That My Husband Finds God And Accept Him As His Saviour. He Is Being Attacked By His ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashanisana123

Prayer Warrior
Please Pray That My ### Finds God And Accept Him As His Saviour. He Is Being Attacked By His Past Friends And Mistakes. I cannot protect him, because I become the enemy.....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, we come to you in the name of Jesus and we ask that you answer ###'s request for her husband to find you. Jesus whatever is preventing him from coming to you please move that mountain out the way. Your word tells us " if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Mark 11:23. God save his soul do it and do it this week in Jesus name we pray Amen!
 
I just prayed for ### and ###.....keep the faith in Jesus name AMEN!
 
Dear God, you know the depth of ### desires. kindly refurbish her marriage. Bless her and her husband abundantly in Jesus name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my husband ### who is tormented by his sons ### and ### and his ex ### and her partner ###, May ### desire to be free from evil influences of the occult and may he see that God is Lord of ALL and everything! May he desire to not be a part of Magic the Gathering which destroys...
Replies
8
Views
419
Please pray that my husband spends more time with his children and me. Also pray for him not to stress over money . He works to much. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
261
Please pray for my ### he needs to be saved he is a good guy but I don't know if he is saved or not he got out of prison a few weeks ago he was falsely accused of a crime that he did not do he got 25 years in prison and now he is out and he can not live with family he had to quickly find a home...
Replies
9
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom