Please pray that my housing association will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my housing association will finally lower my rent to the amount agreed on contractually and that my disability will be approved. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
196
Please pray that my housing association will charge me the amount of rent I agreed to in the contract and not the larger amount they tried to charge me this month.
Replies
5
Views
146
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom