Please pray that my home will sell very well, and that ###

del

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that my home will sell very well, and that I will be able to purchase a new home in a very nice neighborhood in the ### area, with a low interest rate. This prayer request I ask in Jesus Name.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family needs too sell our home please say prayers for us . We want too live comfortably and happy & would appreciate all the prayers we could get . Will also pray for everyone too
Replies
10
Views
386
Dear God, dear blessed mother of God, and my brother ###. I’m writing a prayer request for trying to sell my home located at (###, ###, ###) as soon as possible. My family all live in this home together, but now our home is on the market because my Father is very sick and he cannot handle the...
Replies
7
Views
476
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom