Please pray that my friendship with ### can be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u so much for ur prayers. This situation has gotten worst now with slander & gossip at work. I'm praying this can be resolved and we make amends quickly. Thank u all. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to have my relationship strengthened with my best friend ### things been distant lately and it hurts and my relationship with the lord to get better
Replies
9
Views
119
Pls pray for my friendship bw ### and myself. I miss him when he's not around. I would like for us to grow in friendship and get closer emotionally, mentally, etc. That means we need to communicate more than we do now. And have more honest convos, more joyous convos, experience togetherness that...
Replies
8
Views
209
I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom