Please pray that my friendship with ### can be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyGirl

Prayer Partner
Please pray that my friendship with ### can be repaired. We work in the same industry so it's important we make amends. Even if only to help lead him back to God. Thank u & amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God I pray for this request that You may lead ### with Your path and with the perfect plan You have for ###.. Thank u Lord.. in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you so much for your prayers!
default_heart2.gif
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to have my relationship strengthened with my best friend ### things been distant lately and it hurts and my relationship with the lord to get better
Replies
9
Views
119
Pls pray for my friendship bw ### and myself. I miss him when he's not around. I would like for us to grow in friendship and get closer emotionally, mentally, etc. That means we need to communicate more than we do now. And have more honest convos, more joyous convos, experience togetherness that...
Replies
8
Views
209
I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom