Please pray that my family and myself are not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartsa

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my family and myself are not homeless at the end of the month. Please pray that ### will be approved for a loan Wednesday. Thank You
 
I join you in your prayer for continued shelter for your family and yourself. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's been so much happening lately, and I often find myself feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I usually keep this to myself because that’s just what I’ve been used to. It’s also hard for me to concentrate, but I'm doing my best to prioritize what’s best for my family. Now that my oldest is an...
Replies
12
Views
503
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
322
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THATS NOT FAIR GIVE ME BACK MY EYESIGHT INSIGHT NOW CORNDOGGGSSS WRONG DNA 🧬 GET OUT OF MY AREA PERIOD PERMANENTLY ITS NOT FUNNY OR CUTE ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I CAN SEE IN MY SOUL MATE AREA NORMALLY MY KEYS ARE WITH ME THAT R MINE...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom