Please pray that my doctor stops giving ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the medicine is still working. I have stage IV colon cancer and in a few minutes I find out if the medicine is still keeping the cancer down. Please pray in the name of Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
204
Hello to everyone!! I need help with praying about my situation. I'm experiencing ### and my ### wants to go ahead and do surgery on my ### so she can put a ### and ### in my ### and ### area because she saysbthe ### are backlogged. I'm sorry but I definitely do not agree to this procedure. My...
Replies
10
Views
147
PLEASE WOULD YOU PRAY FOR ### THAT EVERYTHING TURNS OUT TO BE OH-KAY AND THAT ### CAN CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ### IS VERY UPSET AND NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL THANK-YOU SOO MUCH IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN XOXOX
Replies
16
Views
575
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom