Please pray that my daughter ###, come around and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevelove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevelove

Guest
Please pray that my daughter ###, come around and learn to be respectful, kind and have so much anger in her. That she may express herself in a decent way without hurting anyone's feelings.
 
Father God, give ### the courage and the strength to guide ### to be a polite and respectful young person. Help ### and ### get to the root of her anger and give them peace in Jesus' Name. Amen.

### is not going to come around on her own. Prov. 29:17NIV says Discipline your son, and he will give peace; he will bring delight to your soul. You have to set up rules, boundaries and more importantly back those rules up-enforce them. I have a ### yr old and ### yr old daughter. I have been a single parent for ### yrs. Temper tantrums-who cares....act as though they don't bother you but instill discipline. I know it is not easy and often you have to be grounded when you ground her or take away what she loves the most. Kids really do want rules and boundaries-they yearn for it because it shows you really care.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
245
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
230
Please pray for my daughter’s healing and well-being. She is experiencing skin issues and some speech-related difficulties, and it’s very hard for us to see her go through this. We kindly ask for strength, comfort, and a complete recovery for her, and for guidance for us as parents to support...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom