Please pray that my chest and body will feel much better

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold their heart within yours, and renew their mind, body, and soul.

They are lost, but I they are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give them the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for them. Guide them towards better health, and give them the wisdom to identify those you've placed around them to help them get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer to be healed of this illness.jpg
    quote prayer to be healed of this illness.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Just spoke with my ### year old stepfather. He has been sick for the last 3 days and feeling week. Just today he was able to eat small portions of food. Also he is out of his anti-depressant medication so he is getting easily agitated. He lives almost ### hours away from me so, I am trying to...
Replies
5
Views
250
Please pray for my dog named ### to feel better and take any pain from him in JESUS name amen
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom