Please pray that my chest and body will feel much better

Please pray that my chest and body will feel much better soon. Some days I can't make the pain stop.
 
Place your arms across your chest each morning, and as often as it takes, and speak aloud the following prayer.

In the name of Jesus, I command all the pain in my body to leave my body, now. I declare and I decree my body shall now be free of all the works of the devil and be healthy, well, healed, and whole. Thank you Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God. Thank you Jesus.
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Just spoke with my ### year old stepfather. He has been sick for the last 3 days and feeling week. Just today he was able to eat small portions of food. Also he is out of his anti-depressant medication so he is getting easily agitated. He lives almost ### hours away from me so, I am trying to...
Replies
5
Views
250
Please pray for my dog named ### to feel better and take any pain from him in JESUS name amen
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom