Please pray that my business will grow, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESSES ARE GREAT I CAN HAVE A GREAT FRANCHISE IN AT LEAST ONE AND HAVE MY FAVOR TO SUCCEED IT CAN STAYYYYYY NO WORRIES..I CAN GET LIABILITY INSURANCE NEEDS FOR MY SUCCESS THEN GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
10
Views
121
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
188
I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom