Please pray that I would have joy. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisdaughter123

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I would have joy. I am feeling hopeless about the future and currently where I am at. Would like to get involved in a good safe Bible Study with other girls. I also would like to have strong friendships.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
Since he is not concerned and must wait for his timing and what will right, it is also my will until he answered my prayer for the things I mentioned or not he delay, I would have also delay in coming back to him. The longer the timing the longer Jesus takes, the longer I will go back to worship...
Replies
7
Views
298
a bette relationshipw ith Christ my King. dleiverance form alcurses for me and my fmaiyl . dleiverances form allidols. i need freeodmf orm idol worshipping and spirit of fear and anxiety fea rof man and peopel pleaseing.im lsot an dwant to be my God's wife. faithful and Christ sufficient and...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom