Please pray that I would feel God's ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need him most now to guide me but I’ve been feeling his absence for ### months now. I need him to guide me in my relationships. I desperately want a noble and grand love but it’s no where in sight. I only am talking to a disabled person now and am not sure if he’s ###. He’s rich, gives me...
Replies
8
Views
143
I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
258
a bette relationshipw ith Christ my King. dleiverance form alcurses for me and my fmaiyl . dleiverances form allidols. i need freeodmf orm idol worshipping and spirit of fear and anxiety fea rof man and peopel pleaseing.im lsot an dwant to be my God's wife. faithful and Christ sufficient and...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom