Please pray that I will hear from ###...it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnaanda

Servant of All
Please pray that I will hear from my daughter...it has been 6 months...watch over her...restore her love for husband and reunite her and her family. I miss her so...and help me to find peace. Thank you God for all the help you have given to me...bless all my prayer helpers....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
160
I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
220
LIFE IN IT DOESNT HURT TO HEAR FROM ME ITS A BLESSING GREATLY EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS BLESSED ITS IN THE WORD GREATLY REDEEMED FROM BS..LIFE IN SECRET MY LEFT TOE NSIL HEALS MY MOM HEALS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HEAL OUR FAMILY HEALS OUR PETS ARE HEALED IN SECRET.LIFE IN GREATLYYY I GET HOME TO OWN OF...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom