Please pray that I will find the ...

Jordans

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I will find the apartment of my dreams and that I will be able to pay all my bills on time without any stress or worries.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is seeking your guidance and provision. Lord, we ask that you lead ### to the apartment of their dreams, a place that will provide them with comfort, peace, and security. Your Word assures us that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, so we trust in your divine intervention in this matter.

Father, we also lift up ###'s financial situation to you. We pray that you will provide them with the means to pay all their bills on time, without any stress or worries. Your Word reminds us that you are our provider and that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory. We ask for your supernatural provision and wisdom in managing their finances.

Lord, we know that you are faithful and that you hear our prayers. We thank you in advance for answering these requests according to your perfect will. May ### experience your peace and favor as they trust in you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, ###, as you seek His guidance and provision. We will continue to pray for you.
 
Please pray that I will find the apartment of my dreams and that I will be able to pay all my bills on time without any stress or worry.
I am praying for ### and ask for You to guide him to the perfect apartment Lord. Please let it be within his budget and he can afford to pay for things without worry or stress. Provide for his every need Lord Jesus. Disarm the enemy and block any plans for discouragement in Jesus Name! May no weapon formed against him prosper! Hallelujah! I am praying for breakthroughs today!
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your situation, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
Replies
9
Views
245
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom