Please pray that I will be a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### cut my hours and then blocked me from taking a job I had lined up elsewhere. He say he needs me, yet he only wants me to work two days a week. God, please vindicate me and set things right. Please pray that the ### cannot create a record of my mistakes. Please pray that there won't be a...
Replies
15
Views
380
Please pray for a girl at my school I have a mild crush on - I saw her and she looked like she had been crying for a prolonged period of time and looked generally upset. Please pray for God to be glorified in her life, and that if she does not know it, that she may find the security and peace in...
Replies
7
Views
127
I am asking Christians around the world to join me in prayer for ###. ### has been given an extraordinary platform and has reached millions of people through her music and influence. Because of the number of lives she has the ability to reach, I believe it is important that we, as people of...
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom