Please Pray That I Stop Loving My Friend ### If He Is Not Meant For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I stop loving my friend ### if he is not meant for me and that I can find someone else and have a good friendship with me like before...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
416
She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
170
MY PASTOR FRIEND NEEDS THE FINANCES TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR AS HIS CURRENT ONE IS TOO OLD AND NEEDS TOO MANY REPAIRS RIGHT NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN HANDLE A MONTHLY CAR PAYMENT ON HIS BUDGET ALSO THE PASTORS' YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS BACKSLIDDEN AND HAS WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND HE IS...
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom