Please pray that I start a new job next ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray that I start a new job next week, never knew quitting my job would leave me in such a struggle so fast. As I said before, 5 months of going through nonsense was killing my joy. I'm seeking a different atmosphere. I really pray that God will take care of all my worries. He knows, I've been stressing hard these days about a lot of everything. Also, even though this may never happen.. I'm still taking a leap of Faith, and praying that my daughter's father will step up and be a better man. I'll be 24 this month and he'll be 30 next month. It's really time for him to grow up and be a better parent. It's really not fair, that I have to do "EVERYTHING!" and my parents are helping here and there. But it would be nice for her to have a full-time Father. I've been just hopeful for the last 3 years. But yet, he still hasn't changed. He sees her about twice a year, and only lives about 30 minutes away. I'm just so tired physically, mentally & emotionally. I'm at a low point in life. I'm praying for a breakthrough in life. Praying that I get my money that's owed to me really soon. Just praying for better days ahead. Lord knows, I can't take anymore stress!
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty

SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a job next month as the government is changing the rules to make it harder for foreigners to enter ### and will give the jobs back to ### on a full time permanent basis.
Replies
6
Views
125
Hello everyone, hope all is well. In the name of Jesus, I pray that everyone is doing well, and may God bless you, protect you, and fill your life with peace and happiness. I have great news tomorrow I start my new assistant teacher job, and I should be very excited to start a new job after how...
Replies
9
Views
172
Am starting new job next week. Pls all pls pray. amen.
Replies
7
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom