Please pray that I sleep. I wake up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why am I sweating over my head while I wake up or sleep because it doesn't make sense to me. Heal the pain inside my left leg. God, please heal me my whole body to pain away out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
148
1) No noise in my building please. It's ###.### pm. I need to wake up early. And many of my neighbours are still active making noise. Lprd give me peace and good sweet sleep. 2) Also to wake up on time and catch up train on time and 3) NO LATENESS OF THE TRAIN like all the time.
Replies
7
Views
244
Hello. I have been having a lack of sleep and I am scared to sleep as I don't feel well when I go to sleep so I try to avoid it. Please pray as I sleep that I may have a great night's sleep and may God heal my body to full restoration, removing every past bad experience which keeps on playing in...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom