please pray that I receive the Fire Anointing of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
please pray that I receive the Fire Anointing of the Holy Spirit and

pray for Financial Breakthrough and pray for My Deliverance. very urgent.

Thank you And God Bless You
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
181
I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
168
Please pray for me, for light upon my calling, for divine anointing. For I have the calling of preaching that I did not fulfill yet. Pray for my travelling on the ###th that will open my doors of spiritual fulfilment, for me to receive a divine encounter. Divine direction. I need miracle...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom