Please pray that I no longer have a spirit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
Please pray that I no longer have a spirit of confusion and anxiety. Pray that I sleep tonight as well something upset me. And I said audibly, "go to hell already and stay there." Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I was annoyed about all the lost souls that are increasing daily because of demonic forces.
 
I am in agreement with you ###. There is a massive concentration of demonic forces at work in these last days. We must have our full armor on at all times. He's not gonna stop, he's relentless on a mission. Pray without ceasing. May the Lord grant u peaceful sleep tonight without fear of evil. In Jesus Name. Amen =)
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that the manufacturer no longer have the disc and refunded the money to me. And on ### and ### I have interview one online one face to face pray that out of this two one will be successful and I can start working. Thank Jesus that the door stopper is finally installed as we spend quite a...
Replies
7
Views
213
Thank you for all of your prayers these past couple of days. I just wanted to give an update on where things stand. Yesterday, I received a job offer and I was happy to finally get one after six months after applying. I told my wife this morning about the offer and she was not happy with it for...
Replies
10
Views
355
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom