Please pray that I might find the right fit ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I might find the right fit in terms of employment. I was 'downsized' in ### and it's been a constant struggle the entire time. I've been working all along, but keep going from job to job. Now my finances are really in trouble, I'm borrowing from my retirement money, I'm just lucky I have someone to share the bills or I'd be on the street. I have grown so weary of this struggle.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I might obtain the full time job that I'm applying for and that I will do it well.
Replies
9
Views
344
pls pray that I find the right health insurance for my surgery and that it goes well and that I heal well and quickly
Replies
6
Views
190
pls pray that I find the right health insurance for my surgery that it goes well and is painless that I recover nicely and heal well and quickly and that I am healed and healthy
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom