Please pray that I may be reassured concerning administration ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I may be reassured concerning administration paperwork, file in order and the right outcome; for financial breakthrough and work provision. May new doors, the right one open soon!
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for the administration at my job ###, ###, ###, ###. That the lord opens their heart and healed any evil doing. I trust in you lord.
Replies
5
Views
212
Please pray for the following administration that they get it to gather and not just have the position to make life difficult for everyone around them (### ### ### ### ### ### ###) MAY THE LORD TOUCHED THEIR HEARTS.
Replies
6
Views
190
Please pray for me that I may have a genuine chance with the man I'm interested in. I've liked him for so long. Five years. He's very kind, but broken, as am I. I think we'd be good together, truly. We could help each other to heal. I just need a chance with him. A way to start communicating...
Replies
8
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom