Please pray that I may be healed from terrible ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterB

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I may be healed from terrible acid reflux. I woke up in the middle of the night from my constant battle with it. And it was the worst it has ever been. Lord Jesus, I ask that you heal me of this re-occurring infirmity. I pray by faith that you will heal me as this age### body is starting to break down. Restore me, O' Lord. In your name. Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I suffered from acid reflux for ### years and just ### weeks ago our church was doing the Daniel fast { Vegan } and I have not had ANY trouble with it since then and I was hurting throughout the day and night even with the medications , maybe you can talk to your doctor about this. I plan never to go back, because I have not felt this good in many years! I pray for your healing!
 
I suffered from acid reflux for 30 years and just 3 weeks ago our church was doing the Daniel fast { Vegan } and I have not had ANY trouble with it since then and I was hurting throughout the day and night even with the medications , maybe you can talk to your doctor about this. I plan never to go back, because I have not felt this good in many years! I pray for your healing!

Thank you for sharing this and your testimony in doing so. I have heard of the Daniel Fast, but do not know much about it. I'll do some research and look into it. And thank you for your prayers--and the prayers of everyone else.

May the Lord bless you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray that I may be healed from a broken heart. Today has been up and down. One minute am strong the next am not. I don’t understand how someone can go from loving you to treating you like you are not even human. May I get confirmation from God if I should continue to fight for this...
Replies
8
Views
459
I know that you can do everything, and that no purpose of yours can be withheld from you. I have heard of you by hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you. Therefore I abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes. How long O' LORD will dust and ashes fill my mouth, Lord? Still, I will yet...
Replies
8
Views
606
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom