Please pray that I may be forgiven. I was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I may be forgiven. I was too afraid to talk to my boss when I should have and now will cause inconvenience to at least one person. It was my big mistake. Pray that God will help me be less anxious about decisions. Pray that somehow this situation can be made OK. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
193
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
233
Please pray for me. I have repeatedly fallen into the sins of pornography, masturbation, lasciviousness, lust, and sexual immorality in recent months, and I ask that you please pray for me that God may have pity and mercy on my soul and life and free me from the bondage of these sins.
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom