Please pray that I may be able to continue to work,

rico402

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I may be able to continue to work, because I do not want to retire. Please pray that I be able to walk and walk without pain, so that I can continue to volunteer at church, because I enjoy helping others. Thank you.
 
The Word of God says He will never leave us or forsake us. I know there are many times it seems bleak or like we can't see Him at work in our lives. I've definitely been there. Don't give up!

Father in the name of Jesus I come against principalities and powers of the flesh that are meant for destruction. Lord we know Your word says that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, that You will fulfill our needs according to your riches in Jesus, and that You will complete Your work in us. Father we don't trust in the world or horses and chariots, but we acknowledge the name of Jesus who is head of every principality and power. By the name of Jesus I ask in Him that You cleanse, build up, and give ### a good stable job. Help them to praise You even when it's hard. Lord reveal Yourself to us. We give this to You Lord and thank You. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' name. May the Father's will be done. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
234
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
201
Lord pls that I may be able to catch up with my classmates one day. amen.
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom