Please pray that I have energy to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any broken off me, anythibg mine, anyone i know. Prayer it them and me is blessed and protected. Prayer God put healing, life, wisdom, discernment, restoration, restoration and refreshment in it them and me in Jesus Name. For wisdom, discernment. No pain. To lose weight. To...
Replies
11
Views
127
I am always tired and unmotivated. I just want to stay in bed and not go to work. Jesus help me, I want to be a better worker. Give me strength and energy.
Replies
9
Views
419
LIFE IN GREATLYYY GOD ALMIGHTY IS REAL BEAUTIFUL ENERGY IN MY LIFE SPECIFICALLY HEALED PEACE HARMONY I EARNED FROM WORKING IN THE PAST GIVING MONEY OBEYING HIS VOICE GIVING TI THE CHURCH THE HOMELESS THE STUDIES UPON STUDIES UPON SERVING UPON SERVING FOR FREE AS HE ASKED ME TO GREATLYYY LORDS...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,969
Messages
16,805,499
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom