Please pray that I have a nice productive day ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that I have a nice productive day today. Also, that my husband can understand and we can work through our problems and communicate without arguing today and this week. Thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, Lord, my rock and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14) Thank You Lord for Your Love, Mercy, Compassion for us! Thank You for this site. Thank You for opportunity to pray for the requests posted ask for Your Mercy...
Replies
10
Views
244
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, productive, accurate and peaceful work day. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
8
Views
156
Please pray along with me that I will have a stress-free, productive, accurate work peaceful work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,644
Messages
16,790,471
Members
649,212
Latest member
Dtowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom