Please pray that I get transfer and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
152
My name is ### Pray for me transfer to ### Pray God fever. Ministry education to transfer me ### when I call them in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Please pray for me to get hired in a different account at my work in corporate travel. The account I am in is very toxic to me. Please protect me from my current manager from sabotaging me from transferring. I pray that my interviews will be successful and one of them will hire me soon. Surround...
Replies
7
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,661
Messages
16,801,988
Members
650,182
Latest member
Iriyside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom