Please pray that I get to find ...

Hello, friend. I’ll be praying for you, asking God to provide for your needs and open doors for you to find work. May He comfort you and surround you with His peace as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need to fax these asap from a legal entity to another in hopes this will help and build my urgent case against these predatory managers that really need you Jesus and are putting us through hell. Please pray for Justice with me and mighty miracle open doors for a restored large blessed home for...
Replies
7
Views
104
I get to Canada find my happiness someone if possibly hopefully that hasnt been turned backwards towards me GREATLY me & God Almighty period permanently Forevermore. Since my left knee was taken out today GREATLY today now it is well healed good bye Greatly Satan and who is acting like Satan...
Replies
7
Views
238
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom