Please pray that I get this new job I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a new home place to stay near beach I don’t bother with credit cards or check n go I just work and buy one item at a time greatly im done with today I get some sleep move into the tiny room forget the garage it’s way to Hot 🥵 I find a place to Stay near the water or beach my...
Replies
10
Views
152
LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
145
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,568
Messages
16,800,922
Members
650,095
Latest member
Phalfundire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom