Please pray that I get new tasking at work. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madisongrl

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that I get new tasking at work. I am afraid I will get a task that will send me farther away from home but I am even more afraid of not getting any work at all. I am desperate to get away from the work situation I am in. Please pray that I will get a task that I am suited for and that I will work hard and find favor with my leads. Please pray that it happens very quickly. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I received a new tasking last Fri, please bless me with positive outcomes on my new tasking, amen.
Replies
7
Views
386
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
211
I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom