Please pray that I get my disability ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that maybe I can get on some sort of disability for my mental health if God wills. I find it so hard to work and do general life tasks because of my mental health. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
104
Hello, can everyone please pray for me to be approved for disability. I have applied in ### and now that I have more medical problems I applied but I am very scared it will be denied again. It is such a long process but I don’t know how much time I have on this earth. I physically can’t work...
Replies
8
Views
275
Heavenly Father, with humble heart, I come before you today seeking your guidance and intervention in my disability case. We pray that you will guide the judge's decisions, wisdom, and compassion to see the truth of my limitations and approve my disability claim. I trust in your Justice. I...
Replies
11
Views
889
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom