Please pray that I get money, I have ideas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldHelper

Account Closed
Please pray that I get money, I have ideas of how to get it, but only God can bring in the harvest. I am poor, and I need money in order to move into my own home. Or to move across the country to do interviews to become a pastor. God I thank you for providing 10,000 dollars and then 100,000 dollars from that for me to have stability. This will happen for me even as of right now I have 400. I am putting to work my money to gain a profit like in the story of the talents. May God bless you thoroughly for your combined praise of God for his magnificent, bountiful, riches to be poured on me by his grace through our faith in His goodness. Amen!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
brother just trust God he will provide in his own way. You just do as he says don't look too much at how you may earn money. I'm learning this to look at the plans the Lord has because he has plans to prosper, not harm us, a plan to give us hope in the future. We just have to trust in his plans even if we do not have the exact income we need or anything else we need. Never go by your understanding; you have to trust the Lord in this. He loves you and he will provide. Just walk in obedience; obedience will make us closer to Christ.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi please help i get R###00 Today pay so the car doesn't get repossessed please GOD I am begging and I pray it doesn't happen again.
Replies
10
Views
321
Please pray that I get money to make it to court out of state and get my license and SR22 paid in time for court and get all my finances in order to straighten out my life for me and my ###.
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom