Please pray that I get an A ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
90
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
103
Life in i get the right guy for me greatly urgently he comes first God designed way..Then i come first God designed wayyyyy someone im attracted to greatly that is a good thing for me greatlyyyyy 💕 desires dreams comes true..Life in ewwww not my Stepfather or anyone im related to shut the Beep...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,089
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom