Please Pray That I Find A Job Asap-### Are ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter loveofGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loveofGod

Guest
Please pray for us I am a single mom caring for 2 kids. I had to quit my job back in June ### for the safety of my daughter because I could not leave her where I was living at the time. I have not been able to find another job since. My kids are hungry and we don't ever have any money for anything. My family does not help us. We need your prayers please. I put in applications every day and even check for new listings daily. No one responds. Please pray for us. It would be so appreciated.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Don't worry, God is in control. Pray to the Holy Spirit that He will guide you and show you the correct job, pray unceasingly. God bless you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
```
DO NOT FEAR!​
ISAIAH 41:10​
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."​
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lost my job last week due to lies and nonsense. Asking prayers for God to grant me success and favor in obtaining a temporary full-time job that pays well and also that God will bless me with a car to get to this job as well
Replies
13
Views
204
Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
132
I humbly request your fervent prayers on my behalf. I am currently in search of employment and urgently need a job. Please pray that I secure a well-paying position that accommodates my schedule. I make this request in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,427
Members
648,147
Latest member
Nymairfianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom