Please pray that I find a Christian husband and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I find a Christian husband and have children, and make more Christian friends.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for me guys I'm gonna do monthly 3 days for 12 months for my future husband to find and hope for marriage who can live in faith not this generation type I hope someone from other country as well so pray for me
Replies
7
Views
162
Lor dplease forgive mey sins. I would like to have a Christian husband for myself as your choosing. I ask that my true one-flesh husband come into my life soon. I pray the appointed time is soon. I pray my true one-flesh husband is not ### because I don't think we can communicate. I would feel...
Replies
5
Views
108
I speak decree declare command create Bind up EXPOSE EXPLOIT all WHOM doesn’t want me to get a Christian Husband right now Rebuke all EVIL DOERS now they Have no CONTROL on my Husband prayers I get a Christian Husband who can LIFT ME UP not ever bring me down forevermore that’s it’s that’s all...
Replies
5
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom